eduPLEmooc ,Moodle and IT

In this blog I´d like to emphasize the new tools and ideas shared with my colleagues at a Moodle course I did last year through the Integrating Technology course. Besides I ´d also like to show you my experience in this eduPLEmooc course

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Infographics and interactive posters

Try to draw our students´  attention and make them take part and interact  between them is a real challenge for us teachers . On many occasions we can see that they get bored very easily ,so what can we do ? One of the best tools for that is the use of infographics and digital posters . I use Glogster , which my students like a lot because you can include not only text ,but also audio and video on it.
Sometimes I like to use digital post-its to remind my students they have a task to submit . Then I use Padlet , which I find very useful and cute .



This is my latest Glog I used to set an example to my students about environmental problems .

No comments:

Post a Comment